A brief history
he 50-acre property was established in 1904 by Frank F. Jantzen, a local Mennonite minister and teacher. The rolling hills on Paso Robles' West Side was the perfect home for raising Jantzen's large family. For years they farmed grain, pears, plums, prunes, apricots, apples, nuts, and tended to the family horses and cows. It wasn't until 1997 that our vines were planted in what we now call paradise on Earth.