It offers an inviting nose of a cedar cigar box, clove, and dark baking chocolate.
The weight of this wine cannot be missed, but like cashmere, it is graceful and inviting, while dark berry compote drapes the palate with a core of ripe tannins. Beautifully integrated oak from the varying use of puncheon, barrel and concrete egg add great refinement to its overall character.
- Soil Composition: Calodo, Los Osos, Nacimiento, Linne
- Elevation: 1,600 - 1,940 feet
- Tons/Acre: High Density Planting (2,024 vines per acre)
- Vine Management: Shoot thinning, 2x fruit drop, hand harvest
September - November 2015, Hand-sorted
The Law’s undeniable love for bold reds began with their first taste of Priorat wines. Audacious, since its inception, has been fashioned by the richly intense qualities portrayed by our site.
- Fermentation: Native Primary / Native ML
- Fermenters: 4 Ton Open Top Concrete Fermenters
- Barrel Aging: 46% puncheon, 49% barrel, 5% concrete egg (45% new)
- Bottle Aging: 14 months